Client: Eli Lilly
Location: Fegersheim – Strasbourg, France
Scope: Pharmaceutical, Fill Finish Facility
Install a new high speed Isolated Cartridges Filling line with the related product preparation equipment, HVAC, and utilities in a new building Fegersheim.
Project replicated from Sesto Site.
C&Q execution of the Isolated Cartridges filling line, Autoclaves and Part Washers applying the principles of the GICP replication strategies
- Develop C&QWP for the filling line and product preparation equipments in alignment with the CQV Strategy for the Global Insulin Cartridge Program and the Sesto line 1 & 2 C&QWP
- C&Q schedule development
- Definition and reviewing of User Requirements and impact assessments, alarms rationalization and HMI actions classification
- FAT support of the Isolated Filling Line, Autoclaves and Part Washers
- Coordination, supervision, execution and revision of all the commissioning strategies, IQ-OQ-PQ protocol development, execution and review of the Filling line, Autoclaves and Part Washers
- Technical studies and cycle developments